T.O. (Calif.) Tiger - Hi

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: T.O. (Calif.) Tiger - Hi
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:20:24 -0700
Dear Bill, Carol, Jay and any other Sunbeamers in Ventura County,
Glad to hear from you. Bill I think you will be picking up a few more
trophys in the near future. I refered to my car as "Old Ironoxides" (a few
other derogatory names would apply as well) and I think that gives you a
hint of it's condition. If you get Tiger Tales from CAT (March 2000) there
is a story of my car in the "Letters" section. I have started to go through
the brakes and found that the rearend bearings are looser than diarrhea
(pardon the pun). It will probably be late summer before it is ready for a
trip around the block, maybe next year before I venture any farther.
 I will be on vacation for the late July show (Ironically I will be in
Sacramento for the Ford Falcon Show). So, sorry to say I will miss the show
down here. Give me a discription of your car and I will keep my eyes out for
it.
Jay is your car an Alpine or a Tiger?  I saw a dark green 260 Alpine
(conversion I'm inclined to think) at Pep Boys a few weeks ago. I also found
a guy a few blocks away from me who has a very decent looking Tiger. Story
goes that he paid $3,500 for it just because the filter adapter had blown a
seal! Strange how that never happens to me. Thanks for the hospitality, Tom