Re: [inquiry 050100a]

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [inquiry 050100a]
From: bob melusky <bmelusky@netscape.net>
Date: 1 May 00 06:32:58 PDT
Somewhere, I have a complete metal boot cover from a Mk I in green. It has all
of the decals, etc. I would be willing to entertain offers for the complete
unit.

Bob Melusky

Matthew P Bouchelle wrote:
>I thought I'd ask if anyone had a chrome strip (yes just one) for the
>passengers side Mk 1 hard cover for the soft top?

        After bombing the list every other month asking if anyone had those
for the past 3 years, I'm about ready to have my worn, scraped and bent ones
sent to one of those places in Hemmings that fixes damaged trim. I guess
this is a tough part to source. Sorry...

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333