RE: Trunk Panels

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trunk Panels
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Mon May 01 17:30:48 2000
I recently ordered a center console "kit" from Martha at Pro-Prep.  She had
done the complete job for my S3 Alpine and I assumed she had used a new piece
of the pebbled cardboard under the lid as it looked brand new.
When the "kit" came for my S5 I called her and told her she forgot to include
the cardboard piece.  She explained that those were not available.  How could
she explain the new one she put in my S3?
VINYL PAINT!!  So I tried it.  It looks great.
I think this would work just as well on the trunk pieces.  Both my trunks were
missing most of the pieces so I will probably end up with those SS plasic ones.

Paul
Colorado