PTC May General Meeting

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: PTC May General Meeting
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:46:52 EDT
    This is a reminder the May Pacific Tiger Club General Meeting and picnic
is our first outdoor meeting of Y2K.  Rain or shine, we hope to see you there!
    For members travelling from the north, at 9:00 AM we will be gathering at
South Cinema Theatre to travel as a group to the Park.  South Center Cinema
is at the far northwest corner, on the perimeter of South Center Mall.

Day:        Saturday