Re: too hot

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: too hot
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 22:13:09 -0700
well the speed limit is only 55. I will get a contact pyrometer in the
morning and check it out. I have a 10" pusher fan and the same fan as
cullen. it is the 14" plastic fan by flexalite. it moves allot of air! by
that I mean I can feel allot of wind when I rev the engine while I am under
the hood. the advance may be the problem, I timed it by ear. but it starts
easy and accelerates nicely. to tight? well I did not build it myself so I
cant say. it does not seem to bind though. it accelerates the same hot or
cold. I thought the temp gauge might be off but it is a new autolight  and
sender. I also lifted the 13 pound cap today. it heats up faster on the
highway then when city driving. I really do not know.