Plastic Fan???

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plastic Fan???
From: "Cullen Bennett" <r51465@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 15:10:20 -0700
Chris,
> cullen I am using the same black plastic fan that you
>are. how much of yours is in the shroud.

There must be some confusion here, the fan that I am using is a 6 blade
Ford (steel or hard aluminum) fan that was cut down to clear the
steering rack. There is about 1/4 of the pitch outside the shroud. This
is probably not optimal, but that is how it ended up. I have about 1/2"
clearance between the radiator and the leading edge of the blades. Just
enough space to slip a fan belt between them.
Be sure and check the resistance of the sender unit with temperature. It
needs to match the curve needed by the meter.
By the way, the phone number for Ron Davis 623-877-5000.

Cullen in Tempe, AZ USA