Alternator Conversion Bracket

To: Tiger News Group List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator Conversion Bracket
From: "Joseph Parlanti" <jparlanti@genelogic.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 08:23:12 -0400
--------------79C3E492ED212D40755DB4BF

I'm in the process of converting my Tiger over to an alternator based
system and am looking for a source for the CAT bracket. Rick at SS is
out and has not been able to get any for quite a while. Anybody have any
ideas? I'm open to building one (drawings would help) but would rather
buy it if possible.

Thanks,

Joe
B382002371

--

Joseph V. Parlanti

GENE LOGIC INC.
708 Quince Orchard Rd.
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Voice: 301-987-1754
Fax: 301-987-1804
Cel: 301-461-0626
Email: jparlanti@genelogic.com
Web: www.genelogic.com

--------------79C3E492ED212D40755DB4BF
 name="jparlanti.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Parlanti;Joseph
tel;pager:888-329-9525
tel;cell:301-461-0626
tel;fax:301-987-1804
tel;home:240-632-0649
tel;work:301-987-1754
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.genelogic.com
org:Data Management Systems;Computing Infrastructure Support
adr:;;708 Quince Orchard Rd.;Gaithersburg;Md.;20878;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jparlanti@genelogic.com
title:Sr. Group Leader, Computing Infrastructure Support
fn:Joseph Parlanti
end:vcard

--------------79C3E492ED212D40755DB4BF--