Re: Recalling a Newport Sunbeam Dealer

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Recalling a Newport Sunbeam Dealer
From: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:27:13 -0400
I acquired a second Tiger a while ago 32000026, early MkIa.  It is a
disassembled roller, very straight, rust free and in Primer.  The primer was
applied a number of years ago and while its in good shape the car should be
sanded a resealed.  It has a 260 and a toploader both or which are reported
to be rebuilt.  This looks to be true but no guarantee is in effect since
the work was do 5+ years ago.  Having restored a rusty Tiger I can tell you
that this one is a gem.  I am not going to have time to restore it for quite
some time so I am offering it for sale @ $5500 firm.  The car came with a
new windshield, dash, soft top, rubber goods etc.  To save on email: no air
cleaner, hard top, or tool kit.  If you want a project without rust that can
be made into an awesome restoration - this is it.
Brad Parlee
407-261-8618