Re: CAT Club attendance

To: CE25593@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CAT Club attendance
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:02:09 -0700
At 01:05 AM 6/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
>The traffic and distance are surely a factor for the "locals" in the Orange
>County and LA County area to miss the monthly CAT Club meetings.  The use of
>the Net and this very successful Tiger list could also be a factor.  Those
>who might have attended the monthly CAT meetings to gather information and
>tech tips can now get the same from this list.

>  It is still comforting to
>know, however, that the CAT Club, and Kathy and the warehouse, are there when
>we need them.  Looking forward to the swap meet on the 18th.
>
>Bob H., San Diego
>B382000793

         The point to be made here is that Kathy, the CAT Club, nor any of
the other Marque organizations WON'T be there without the continued support
and participation by their members.  The people that have done the work for
years, to make sure that the events, newsletters, and hardware are "there
when we need them" have lives to live too.  All of the clubs need a lot
more hands-on participation, support and contribution than any of them are
currently getting.  The Tiger List is a very nice communications tool but
it won't plan and execute an event or maintain a stock of "special" parts
for you.

Tom Hall
Long time member of both CAT & STOA