Re: Bleeding order

To: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Bleeding order
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:09:47 +0100
Hi Wally,

you are correct, the servo is in a different location, however the only
effect on the plumbing for the brakes is that the pipes between the
master cylinder to servo and servo to brake union are different lengths.

regards

Jeff

BTW - were you interested in the AC air cleaner ?

In message <200006150923.TAA05337@fep8.mail.ozemail.net>, Wally Menke
<wallym@ozemail.com.au> writes

--
Jeff Howarth