RE: Rotisserie

To: "'Chuck Keding'" <mhp@flash.net>, Hipo67@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rotisserie
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:24:33 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_W2JJUF7sFf1IjThlHwG/FA)

        Rotisseries work fine, just remember that the bumper mounts and
jacking points on a Sunbeam are too weak to mount a rotisserie.   You need
to mount to the frame at the crossmember and possibly the rear spring
perches.  Also, if you remove the doors you need to put a cross brace in the
door openings or the body may bend across this section.
        I think Tiger Auto of Dayton Ohio uses a rotisserie and show a
picture on there web site.   You may want to contact them and see if they
have any plans for their set up.
Ron Fraser

    I checked Tiger Auto's web site,  they use a box frame to roll the body
on it's side.

 name="Tiger Auto Service - Click Here.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://mall.turnpike.net/~servaijm/tiger/service.htm
Modified=70B7A2E994D7BF01DD

--Boundary_(ID_W2JJUF7sFf1IjThlHwG/FA)--