Windshield For Sale

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Windshield For Sale
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:42:30 -0600
Hi Listers,

    I have a new lamenated windshield that sat in storage a while and when I
went to install it on my '67 Tiger I noticed it had three round sun shaped
areas where the lamenation separated. All three places are in the upper
corners and are barely noticeable. After spending as much money as I have on
my car to refresh it I decided to go ahead and buy a new windshield. If
someone is interested in this one I'll let it go for $75.00 plus shipping.
Can ship it in the same box my new windshield came in.  Will ship UPS. You
can contact me by email if interested. Thanks.

Dan Eiland