Defective Ball Joints?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Defective Ball Joints?
From: ZUKPJ86@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:15:15 EDT
I have finally worked my way to the front end of my hangar queen. I noticed
that  in the archives that there was lots of discussion last year around
potentially defective ball joints that were coming apart. I have a set of
uppers and lowers that were purchased quite a bit ago(mid 80's) and would
like to know if there is any reason that I should not use them.

I actually can't even remember who I bought them from! The mind is a terrible
thing!
They have the nylock nut on top and are stamped made in great Britain on the
underside. Any way to tell a good from a bad?

Thanks....

Paul
b382001944