Re: Front fender compatibility

To: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Front fender compatibility
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:37:41 -0400
At 09:13 PM 6/20/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there any reason to believe a Series V (square corner car) Alpine's
>right front fender would not work on my Mk1 Tiger?  I have found a good
>replacement at a very good price and believe it is a direct weld-on.
>
>Matt
>B9472103 in pieces in the garage and attic
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Mat,
        Not a bolt on, as everything is welded, but a direct
replacement never the less, if you take care in removing the
fenders.  Consider getting a special spot weld remover bit
for your drill.  This is a hollow bit with a spring loaded pilot
bit in the middle.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others