2:88 gears (Steve Sorenson)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2:88 gears (Steve Sorenson)
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:01:49 -0700
Steve,
 I replied to your personal e-mail a few days ago, but knowing how the mail
sometimes ......  .   Yes, I would be interested in the gears you have.
Could you please give me a price and the condition of the gear set. If we
agree and your friend can possibly deliver (I'm in Thousand Oaks about 3
miles off the 101 freeway) that would work out just great. Either way if you
could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks, Tom Witt