Re: bye bye tiger

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bye bye tiger
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:50:54 -0700
well that sounds fun. why don't we set up a tigers across America and drive
from the east to west coast? a cell phone is on my list as well as joining
AAA. I hope to make it all the way home but so far my longest trip has been
about 20 miles. if I do have a major break down I plan to rent a u haul
truck and trailer, and trailer her home. I am actually thinking of buying a
73 bronco in AZ so I may rent the trailer and trailer the tiger behind the
bronco from AZ.
Chris in Hawaii (for now)