RE: tach tech tip

To: "'J&E'" <J&E@ontis.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tach tech tip
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:34:53 -0600
You're probably better off to try to adjust your tach at 2500 to 3000 RPM.
Things might not be very linear at the bottom of the scale, and you don't
want to be off by 30% in your calibration. If the tach is jumpy it could be
because you've got some interference happening (running your tach wire near
or along the spark plug leads?) or else because of some mechanical issues
with the tach.

Regards,
Theo Smit