Tiger for sale

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:46:20 -0600
Hi Listers,

    Well it looks like I don't have much of a choice in selling the car.
Some things have come up that make keeping her just impossible at this time.
I've had some offers around $18,500.00. If I go that low I want the car to
go to someone who appreciates Tigers. If anyone has an interest at
$18,500.00, please let me know. Hate to see her go, but I will return as
soon as things calm down here. I will continue to participate on the list,
that is if I don't get shot for selling my baby. Thanks to everyone who has
helped me with my project over the past year and a half. Hope I can get my
car into a good home. If anyone wants to see a photo you can see my car in
the classifieds of Hemmings, Trader on-line, and Tigers United home page.
Will be glad to send more photos if needed. Thanks again.

Dan Eiland