Rear End Help

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear End Help
From: "Clifford A. Costa" <csquared@idsi.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:10:15 -0400
Listners,

I called Reider Racing about a PowerLock Posi for my tiger.  The fellow
I talked said there was Axel Button that came in two lengths, long and
short, and he wasn't sure which length the tiger used.  He suggested
when I get it out to measure it and send him the number when I order.  I
wanted to have all the parts and therefor spend as little time as
possible in the shop.

Does anyone know which one the tiger uses.  Or does any have a rear end
apart, or spare parts, that they could measure.  From the shop manual I
believe he is talking about the axel spacer.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cliff Costa
csquared@idsi.net