Re: License plate

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: License plate
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:03:34 EDT
I don't think there is an official plate location for
US models.  Of course the large UK plates go on
the boot, but I believe all the US Tigers came with
the bracket loose.  It was up to your dealer where
to mount it.  I'm happy with my below the bumper
location because I don't have two holes drilled in
boot lid.  Certainly if I had a below the bumper
plate, I wouldn't drill holes in the lid.

As to dragging the plate, I have never had that
problem.  Is you rear end the proper height? (I'm
sure the net won't let that question stand).  My
front plate hits sometimes, but that is why I have
an Alpine front bracket and not a Tiger.  The
rubber bushing work great.

Dave Johnson, B382002668, Aurora, IL