Pacific Tiger Club salmon bake and picnic this weekend!!

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: Pacific Tiger Club salmon bake and picnic this weekend!!
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:29:56 EDT
    Just a quick reminder to all PTC members and Rootes enthusiasts that one
of the best events of the summer, a Salmon Bake and potluck picnic at the
home of Roger Flescher in Bellingham, is coming up this Saturday, July 29th.
Roger has been our gracious host for several years now - the salmon's always
great (!) and his large yard provides plenty of room for little kids (and big
kids, too!) to roam.

    Bring your Sunbeam or Subaru or SUV or whatever's running, as we'll meet
to tour together at 10:00 AM sharp, leaving the Everett Holiday Inn (just
east off of I-5 at 128th St. SE - Exit 186 - a little north of the I-5/I-405
exchange) around 10:30am.  We'll exit I-5 north at Exit 231 to take the
scenic 'back road' to Roger's, touring along Chuckanut Drive, with lots of
sports car curves and grand views of upper Puget Sound.

    Can't make the tour, or coming south from Canada?  Then head directly to
Roger's at exit 250 (south end of Bellingham), head west under the freeway
and follow that road for less than a mile, then make a left onto 22nd.  Go up
the hill, turn right on Lindsay and look for Sunbeams.  You're there!!

    For further information please reply to this mailing.

See you there!