Mystery Cable

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery Cable
From: "Randal J. Zimmermann" <zimme008@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:38:17
After 5 years of teardown and restoration I'm finally in the re-assemble
phase with my Tiger.  Put the engine and drivetrain back in earlier this
week and now I'm trying to get all the wiring and support systems back in
place.  Most of the labeling I did at teardown has provided useful guidance
in reinstallation but I stumped myself with the description of where the
negative ground cable came out from.  I know that it's supposed to ground
the engine to the frame but looking a various scenarios underneath the car
yesterday didn't lead to any obvious places.  Can anyone share some advice
to help me along?  Thanks.

Randy Zimmermann
St. Paul, MN

MkIa B382002349