Re: Tiger race car for sale

To: theo.smit@intel.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger race car for sale
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:41:06 EDT
Where's that "unsend" button that guys like me need on our E-mails?

I called Bruce Trenery @ Fantasy Junction for details on the car in question.
It is not suggested to be an ex-factory anything, including rally car. It is
suggested that the car has been a racer since day one, the alloy panels were
a recent addition, the car has been campaigned in Germany the last year or
two, it is now owned by the guy who owns Wine Country Motorsports @ Sears
Point (who actually owned the car prior to the German owner). I was not able
to find out the VIN # and have no idea as to the real history of the car.
If it is a real Tiger, and with a real history to boot, it might be of
interest. The asking price is not at all firm, I came away with the
impression that you could buy it for a little under $30k. Way, way less than
it would cost to build a Tiger for vintage racing!
Mike