RE: Generator

To: <stuart_brennan@agilent.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Generator
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:10:29 -0700
Stu,

I would just find an old Auto Electric shop that looks old, then look for an
old codger in the back (probably the new owners dad.)  If you can find a
shop like that with a guy like that, chances are that a rebuild can be a
pretty sure bet.  In this case however, don't trust anyone under 55;
preferably 60 and older!

JMHO.

Regards,

Allan