Re: Heater box grill removal

To: sbrennan@master.ncounty.net
Subject: Re: Heater box grill removal
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:41:59 EDT
I agree with Stu.  The grills have studs on the end which
steel barrel sleeves that go into holes under the stud.  Pry
carefully to remove.  I use a screw driver but I like Stu's
idea.

I strongly suggest putting a screen under the grill to prevent
debris from going into the vent.  I used a fiberglass screen
so it won't rust.  I live near maple trees and there's nothing
like a maple tree seed helicopter stuck in the fan.  The
noise will drive you nuts.  I'll concede the concurs points
for none originality.

Dave Johnson, B382002668, Aurora, IL