Tiger pedal assy

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger pedal assy
From: "ROBERT SHEARER (Prac Mgr)" <SHEARER_R@gp-c82124.nhs.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:25:54 +0100
Hi all,

I have migrated temporarily from the Hillman Imp list to get an answer to a
techie question.

I am rebuilding my 1965 Imp (honest, this is not off topic... read on!) to
the works RAC Rally spec of that year.  Rootes competition dept at that time
used Sunbeam Tiger pedals to replace the rather small Imp standard parts,
apparently using the Imp brake pedal as the throttle pedal.

What I would like to know is where I can find out the design details of the
Tiger pedal assembly so as to check compatibility with the Imp pedal
assembly?  Alternatively where in the UK can I take a look at, or even buy a
pedal assembly that I can fit to my Imp?

I am aiming for reasonable authenticity of the Imp, but I will not bother to
change the pedals if it will take a lot of work.  Any help will be much
appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Bob Shearer
Oakham, Rutland