front Sunbeam letter template

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <steve@ramus.com>
Subject: front Sunbeam letter template
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 02:27:03 -0700
Hi guys (are there any girls on this list?),
     Running through ListQuest looking for the solution to my problem and
came upon a 2+ year old discussion of templates for the front Sunbeam letter
mounting holes.  Steve Lemp (Steve, are you out there?) was trying to locate
the filled in holes for the letter pins to reestablish his front letters.
Alot of the discussion surrounded finding the existent holes without
disturbing the paint.  This wouldn't help me.
     I have a Mk. 1 Tiger with an S 5 clip on the front, and I want to put
the lettering on as it should be for the car.  There are no letters on the S
5 front end (although strangely enough the backing panel underneath does
have the access holes or whatever they are).  So I need a template, unless
anyone has a better suggestion.  I also need a set of front letters and the
'B' and the 'M' of the trunk letters if anyone is alphabetically
overburdened.
     Help?!

Chris Hill

P.S. -- going into primer is being delayed by this and winter comes early in
the mighty Sierras