Re: Clutch slave/Gary Martin

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch slave/Gary Martin
From: Keith Ballard <kdbsd@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:36:59 -0700
 Patrick et al.... a couple of years back, I visited Gary Martin in Nottingham a
drank a couple of pints with him.  We were accompnied by another young Tiger
enthusiast who was very interested in going very fast and mentioned the
difficulty
of obtaining a variety of speed parts for the motor.  Gary is a long time Tiger
person who has been involved with reproduction parts as well as NOS stuff.  I
purchased a wire loom from him for my Tiger and it layed in very nicely.  I
would
not be frightened off by the distance,  Customs clearance, or dealing with Gary
if
you choose this option.  keith