Series three Fulcrum Bushing Rubber washers

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Series three Fulcrum Bushing Rubber washers
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:48:21 EDT
List,
I am in the process of the front end restoration on the series 3 and I am
seeking some of the rubber washers that keep the grease within the fulcrum
pin bushing.  I suppose I could use a "like " item such as a "O" ring of
similar size.  Anyone done this?
The lower pins are still available from SS or Classic however, the uppers are
history.  Mine are tight, but I would consider buying NOS completes if anyone
has some they will part with.

Pin me Please

Paul
Colorado