It's back!

Subject: It's back!
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:13:27 -0500
Finally got "Tigger" back tonight.  My mechanic has had it for about 3
months doing a few "enhancements":  headers, cam & lifters, clutch,
wide-ratio gears, torque arm, and a thorough "replace and tighten"
everything else.  What a difference!  A completely different car.  Drives
much better and really flies.  The torque arm is wonderful.  No more wheel
hop.  Now I can smoothly spin the back tires as long as I want to keep my
foot on the gas pedal.  And the sound is fabulous.

Got it back just in time.  It was 91 degrees today.  First day it hasn't
been over 100 in over a week.

Jim Pickard
B9473298