Re: S.O.S. 2000 Update

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S.O.S. 2000 Update
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:50:48 EDT
Lister's: Just a quick reminder about this years S.O.S. in Birmingham,
Alabama, October 6 - 8. We are expecting a good turn out and I believe that
we'll all have alot of fun. I also want to let everyone know that we have
added another option for Sunday the 8th, for those who don't want to take
part in the autocross. It's called Wings and Wheels. It's a car and air show
that's held every year at a nearby airport. The air show is quite good with a
nice collection of both WW II and modern aircraft. The car show is also nice.
This particular show is $10.00 per car, which includes two passes to the air
show. The event organizer has assured me that our cars can be kept together
as a group. The Wings and Wheels show time is from 9:00am until 3:00pm. I
hope to see you all at S.O.S. 2000!!!

Ray
B9473174