(Non-Tiger) CJ Cougar for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (Non-Tiger) CJ Cougar for sale
From: CNMORTGAGE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:11:52 EDT
Listers,
I've been silently listening to all the Tiger chat for months and months
educating myself on Tigers, and this group helps - Thanks.  I have 2 '65
Mustangs (1-2brl car done and 1-"K" car half done).  My plan is to eventually
let them go and get a Tiger.

In the meantime, although this is a little away from the focus of the group,
I thought I would make the group aware that my brother is selling his '69
Cougar XR7 CONV, 428CJ (only 49 made).  If anyone is interested you can check
it out on e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=436475553&tc
=photo6057

Thanks,