Re: Suction Sandblasting, Tigers Digest V1 #34

Subject: Re: Suction Sandblasting, Tigers Digest V1 #34
From: "Colin Cobb " <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:13:42 -0600
Ramon wrote: < Am I the only one here who doesn't know what a "suction
blaster" is? >

Easy way to find out is to ask Mark Fridenstine! Our resident expert on
sucking and blasting, both.

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe, '65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus Four,  '89 Alfa
Romeo Spider