Chris Vaught Non Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Chris Vaught Non Tiger
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:12:29 -1000
Well the list has helped me with many things over the last couple of years. With
the encouragment of some list members I am asking for your assistance again.
As many of you know I have spent the last six years in the navy as a nuclear
machinist mate/engineering laboratory technician. In english that is a
maintenance
mechanic and chemistry/radiologicals controls. I have experience in hydraulics,
pneumatics, pumps, turbines, quality assurance, electronics, and HVAC. I am
now in the market for a new career. Anything from sales to maintenance would
be great. I have a resume and great references if you or anyone you know might
be interested.
Thanks
Chris In Texas (formerly Hawaii)