PTC October AGM dinner

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: PTC October AGM dinner
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:30:00 EDT
PACIFIC TIGER CLUB
BANQUET & ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OCTOBER 14, 2000

 Location:  Lombardi's Cucina  695 NW Gilman Blvd.  Issaquah, Wash.
 Date:      Saturday, October 14, 2000

 Time:      5:30 Cocktails,  6:30 Dinner

Join us for good food and good times as PTC closes out the year with a recap
of all the year's Sunbeam events, and installs new officers and volunteer
chairpersons for the 2000-2001 year.

We'll also hand out awards for the recent Show 'N Shine at the Ballard Locks,
and then welcome back......The Boxes of Mystery!   Known by car clubs over in
England as "Feel the Bit," you'll have a chance to feel the Sunbeam part
(guaranteed to be non-greasy) inside each box and then guess what it is.  A
fun prize awaits the person who guesses the most right!

All that, plus Sunbeam memorabilia displays and door prizes, equals a great
night!

 RSVP:  Budd Bennion, e-mail:  buddshillman@msn.com

Make your selection and then let me know your choice by Oct 7th.  RSVP !!
Payment will be collected at the door the night of the AGM.

MENU CHOICES:
quantity
(   ) $20.50  Linguine & Four Cheeses. Linguine combined with garlic cream
sauce laced with asiago, parmigiano, fontina and pecorino cheeses. Toasted
herb bread crumb topping.

(   ) $21.75 Penne Bolognese.  Bolognese meat sauce tumbled with penne pasta
and a touch of cream.

(   ) $23.00 Lasagna Alla Bolognese. Four layers of fresh pasta with
Bolognese meat sauce, mushroom and three cheeses. Baked 'till golden brown.

(   )  $24.25 Penne Lombardi.  Grilled chicken breast with capers, tomatoes,
green onions and penne in a bright lemon-chicken sauce.  Topped with goat
cheese.

All menu items above include Caesar Salad and Crema Carmellata (Burnt Cream)
desert.  (Gratuity and sale tax included in price)
Let me know of special dietary needs.

DIRECTIONS to Lombardi's Cucina
    695 NW Gilman Blvd Issaquah, Wa 98027      425-391-9097

    From I-5 take I-90 east (to Spokane). Take exit #15, this is state route
900 / Lake Sammamish State park exit.  Turn right off the exit ramp.  Go to
the first light and take a left.  You are now on Gilman Blvd.  Proceed
through two traffic lights, approximately 1 1/2 miles.
    LOMBARDI'S CUCINA is on the right (south side) of the road. They are
located in a yellow building with parking in front and beside the restaurant.
 You will see a large hot pink neon sign.