Sunbeam Tiger for sale, update

To: "wiseowl@thevision.net" <wiseowl@thevision.net>,
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger for sale, update
From: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 17:17:26 -0400
1964 Sunbeam Tiger For Sale.
UPDATED 9/24/00

OK,
More info here.

Correction, This is a 1964 MKIA Sunbeam Tiger.
Vin or Chassis number B382002181LRXFE
Body tag number:JAL662156
Engine Number: 7328B19KC Code 86
On Valve Cover: 7328-B19KC

It has a 260 V8 (obviously) that is completely disassembled for rebuild.
Block is just sitting on engine mounts. Car comes with another 260 V8
that may be sunbeam, may not be, I cannot tell. Heads, generator,
intake, etc all in trunk.
Missing: correct air cleaner, carb (has a holley 4bbl in car), intake
(has edelbrock in trunk), original exhaust manifold (has tubular
exh.manifold).Original radio.

Misdeeds:
*Inner fender bulkheads cut and (louvered) pushed back for air flow.
This is easily remedied by pushing the metal back and welding.
*Rear fenders flared.
*Aftermarket headlight brows (have originals)
*Wheels not original...like you couldn't see that in the photos.
*Horrible "cowboy-western" vinyl used in original pattern for
reupholstery job....Carrol Shelby would be proud!! yeehaaaw.
* antenna "frenched" into rear fender drivers side.
* Has usual Tiger rust, rot in the crossmember.
*2 additional scoops at the corners of the hood (near cowl)
*Horn trim broken.

Extras:
*one extra engine of unknown lineage..
*one original spare and hubcap.

This car looks good right now, but will need a good deal of work.
Especially getting rid of that ugly interior. However, the top is in
great shape, and this tiger does not need a full ground up restoration.
All the gauges are there and complete, clock shows 73,425. It has the
original remote oil filter system, and nice new Bridgestone
tires...should I mention the bridgestones???? Oh well...

Price $8500 OBO....open to offers, but not silly ones.

Email me if you have any questions,
call me if you want to.
No calls after 10pm please (I live in Central Connecticut).
203 776 0510