Cooling System; Fan etc update

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling System; Fan etc update
From: cmclendon@mindspring.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:31:06 -0400
Hi All

First let me say thanks to everybody for participating because this list has
great info and
is an excellant resource for parts.

I just wanted to update the cooling issue on my Tiger Mk1A.

I have installed the Ron Davis aluminum radiator, which be advised, if your
clearance is
tight is about 1/4 inch wider than the stock radiator. That being said,
however, it looks great. I have
installed the gano filter which is recommended, and a new fan shroud.

Since my clearance was so tight, I found a fan at Flexalite Part No: 414
which is a plastic fan
with no pitch to the front.

I should be testing it soon, and will post my results. If this car actually
runs cool, I wont know what to do.

Cecil
MK1A