Great link to Rootes background info at the Tiger's demise.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great link to Rootes background info at the Tiger's demise.
From: "Roger" <roger@silverbrook.com.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:52:07 +1000
Hi Listers,
    I came across this fascinating story of a V8 conversion into a
fastback Rapier while I was trying to find a 5 bolt 289 engine on the
web. It gives a great deal of info on the Rootes situation at the end of
Tiger production and some good technical info as well. I am sure you will
enjoy it as much as I did.
http://www.able-solar.co.nz/sccnz/fastback.htm
    Yes, I did find an engine but now I am in need of the correct Tiger
crankshaft pulley. Anyone got a spare they are willing to sell?
    Cheers,
    Roger in Australia