67 Alpine SV FS

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 67 Alpine SV FS
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 21:28:29 -0600
Hi Listers,

    Was talking to a local fellow about a car when he asked if I'd be
interested in buying a 67 SV Alpine. I haven't seen the car yet and know
nothing about it at this time. I'm meeting with the man tomorrow and will
try to get more information. Says he bought it to restore and now the wife
wants it gone along with the rest of the cars. If anyone is interested in
the car let me know off list. I will give an update as soon as I know more.
Stay tuned.

Dan Eiland
Tigerless not out-of-it.