RE: Brake tubing

To: "Robert Dobrowski" <rsdslp@juno.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake tubing
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:42:21 -0700
Robert,

Production of Tigers started in earnest at Jensen in June/July of '64, so by
the time they got to the U.S.  most of them were sold and registered as
'65's. Yours may be an exception. There is not much consistency in the date
of manufacture versus the registered date and, in addition, the changes that
were made by Rootes don't coincide with the new model year calendar
practiced by U.S. auto manufacturers. The bottom line is, I'd feel pretty
confident that anything made for a "'65" will fit your car.

Bob