Person Asking for Information

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Person Asking for Information
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 00:13:33 EDT
A few days ago someone restoring a relative's car wrote in to ask a few basic
questions.  I don't remember seeing any answers to his questions on the list.
 People may have EMailed him privately, but I'd hate to think  that he
couldn't get answers.  To the writer....if your questions weren't answered,
please resubmit and I'm sure that you'll get responses.
  Mark L.