Re: Garage Lift

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: Garage Lift
From: Clifford O Morgan <comorgan@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 02:22:31 -0600
Hi Larry & John,

Found your dialog about lifts interesting since I am currently shopping
for a lift.  One lift I am considering is the M6 made by Autoliftters
(www.autolifters.com).  What appeals to me about this lift is that you
don't need to bolt it to the floor (4 post lift), and you can buy two
type of wheels to roll it (even with a car on it) around.  Base price is
$2795, wheels are $250 extra but shipping is free if you buy the wheels.
Anybody have any experience with Autolifters?  Their brochure includes a
comparison with BACKYARD BUDDY.  Another  4 post lift which is less
expensive is the Bend Pak PF-7000 listed by Garage Equipment Supply
(1-800-261-7729) for $2480 and free fright (a bolt down lift).
Autolifters will send you a free video.