PS Engineering - 4 port Kidney bean wheels

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: PS Engineering - 4 port Kidney bean wheels
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:40:35 -0400
Has anybody bought the 4 port Kidney bean wheels from PS Engineering?

I would love to hear some feedback regarding these wheels.   I still hope to
find a set of 8-Spoke Aluminum American Racing Wheels (silverstone) but
haven't had too much luck.

I am debating if the Kidney beans would be a nice alternative.  At least
they are correct for the period of my car and certainly safer for track use
than an older set of rims...

Of course there is always the Mini-lite option which is on the back
burner...

Thanks for any input.

Steven Silverstein