Radiator Problems

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator Problems
From: "Paul R. Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:41:00 -0400
To All,
      I had an interesting thing happen to me today that you should all know
about.  I was driving my Tiger today and without warning the straps which
are wrapped around the radiator broke.(If you will look  you will notice two
metal strapping material straps wrapped vertically around the body of the
radiator)
Needless to say they became tangled in the fan, bent the fan, and basically
distroyed the radiator.
      I would suggest close inspection of this part on your radiators.  I
have photos of the result if you are interested.  It ain't pretty.
      Thank goodness this happened to me pulling into my neighborhood and
not driving back from some remote car show or event.  I do not know what
caused this and talking to one of the experts in restoration, he had never
heard of this happening.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan