British Cars at the Chatanooga Choo Choo

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars at the Chatanooga Choo Choo
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:52:28 -0700 (PDT)
Is anyone going to the Chatanooga Choo Choo for the
British Car show?  It is in November but I don't
remember when.  Anyone know?  I'll be there but
probably without the Alpine.  It started oozing
coolant from points unknown on the way back from the
SOS in Birmingham.  Did I mention I won the Diamond in
the Rough award?

Chris
Tiger in pieces,
Award winning Alpine