Front brakes

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front brakes
From: "Mark & Kerry Ringness" <solhaven@telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:28:41 -0700
I have the front brakes of the tiger apart looking to see what may need to
be done to them and low and behold... there's corrosion on the pistons.
Whats my best bet on these. Would it be reccomended to replace the entire
assembly ? The car hasn't moved in close to 15 years, things are stuck
together pretty solid. Can I send my fronts out to be rebuilt ? No one
locally has any experience with them (or no one I've found) so I would have
to send them out if a rebuild is suggested. Thanks.Mark Ringness
BoxesfullofB9471998