Quality Dash Shots Available

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quality Dash Shots Available
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:57:15 -0400
To the 20 or so people who  expressed interest in the dash, Paul Burr
showed up last night and took some professional shots of the dash that
eliminate most of the glare that obscured the instruments on the ones I
took. So now you can get a better view. The photos are close ups of the
dash that he then assembled in a pasted-up psanoramic shot. I don't want
to bomb the list w/RAM-eating photos for those of you who have
snail-like modems, so I will forward them only upon request. Best bid so
far is $250.
Al J.