Tiger Sway Bar Solutions?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Sway Bar Solutions?
From: "Mark Meswarb" <meswarb@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:16:52 CDT
Went the the Shelby Texas Nationals last week and got to drive the open
track (behind a pace car).  Still was able to lay back and gets some
distance to feel out the handling.  I think I need a bigger front sway
(maybe even a small rear bar).  Are there any out there that don't require
welding?  Next year I want to step a level or two.

BTW:  This was a great event.  If you're anywhere near Fort Worth, you
should plan to attend next year.

Thanks,
Mark