Re: An Alcohol Laxative

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: An Alcohol Laxative
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:46:26 -0500
I purged mine with ordinary hardware store alcohol---whatever that is---and then
filled w/Silicone. I did "waste" an expensive extra quart of silicone by
bleeding it thru until no alcohol remnant bubbles showed up. When it came
"clean" I closed it up and  filled w/fresh silicone & never had a problem
thereafter.
Al J.