rearended!!!!!!!!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: rearended!!!!!!!!
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:20:33 -1000
well to catch all of you up on my status i hav taken on a new career as a
control
room operator in a new power plant in jackson mississippi. i had planned on
taking my mustang to jacksom but i blew the engine the day i headed out. after
towing it back to texas i took the tiger out of winter storage and headed to
jackson. so far it has got alot of attention so i had a alarm installed, next
the carb fuel jet stuck closed and i spent a hour on the side of the road taking
the carb apart to fix it, then it stuck open and flooded the carb out, upon
trying to start the tiger the carb caught on fire and i had to put it out with
my jacket. to top it off today i was in traffic at a stop trying not to overheat
when i was hit from behind by a longnosed peterbuilt. yes a 18 wheeler. at first
i was mad and as i was about to pull over he hit me again!!!!!!! now he is
pushing
me down the road, he does not know i am there. in most cases you would just
sped up but i was in traffic and there was a car right in front of me that he
was about to ram me into. well i undone my seat belt and stood up in the seat
to wave at him. i thought he done it on purpose and i was about to beat the
living shit out of him. i was livid!!!!!! well the guy got out and he was nearly
in tears he was so frantic! i actually felt bad for him. the tiger is fine
thanks
to the extra long spacers i put between the bumper and the frame!!!!! the bumper
is actually straighter. my back is a bit sore but that is all. to top the whole
day off after i was hit from the rear a rock hit my windscreen and made a crack
all the way across it. i have to get the stang back on the road
i hope you are all having a better time of it then i am. BTW the stang is
getting
a 347 with gt-40 heads so i will have some info on this in the next month or
so.
later
chris fom hawaii, texas, and now mississippi